27.5.11

Pelle Miljoona - Anarchy in the UK (Sex Pistols)



Pelle Miljoona, Savonlinna, Helsinki (Suomi), tulkittaessa laulu Sex Pistols - Anarchy in the UK (anarkiaa Yhdistyneessä kuningaskunnassa)

Pelle Miljoona (celtic thunder), from Savonlinna, Helsinki (Finland), playing a cover of Sex Pistols, Anarchy in the UK

Pelle Miljoona (trovão celta), de Savonlinna, Helsinki (Finlândia), tocando um cover de Sex Pistols, Anarchy in the UK (anarquia no Reino Unido)

SEX PISTOLS lyrics:

"I'm antichrist, I'm anarchist
Don't know what I want
But I know how to get it
I wanna destroy the passerby

'Cause I want to be anarchy
No dog's body

Anarchy for the U.K.
It's coming sometime and maybe
I give a wrong time, stop a traffic line
Your future dream is a shopping scheme

'Cause I wanna be anarchy
In the city

How many ways
To get what you want
I use the best, I use the rest
I use the enemy, I use anarchy

'Cause I want to be anarchy
It's the only way to be

Is this the M.P.L.A. or
Is this the U.D.A. or
Is this the I.R.A.?
I thought it was the U.K.
Or just another country
Another council tenacy

I wanna be anarchy
And I wanna be anarchy
Oh, what a name
And I wanna be an anarchist
I get pissed, destroy"

No comments:

Post a Comment